Women's Colour Analysis
- Do you find specific Colours in your wardrobe that look amazing on you, and other Colours leave you looking and feeling flat and tired?
- Do you hate shopping?
- Are you overwhelmed by choice when shopping and go home with nothing, or even worse, buy something that sits in your wardrobe and never gets worn?
- Is your wardrobe full of clothing but has "nothing to wear"?
- Are you not inspired by your wardrobe and feel it is not a reflection of who you are or who you would like the world to see?
Our Internationally Certified and Accredited Colour Analysis is conducted by Alison, who holds qualifications in Advanced Colour Analysis, Image Mastery, Personal Styling and Image Consultancy, and Terri, who also holds Advanced Colour Analysis Qualifications. This service's accuracy, detail, and credibility will give you the answers to your wardrobe challenges and style dilemmas.
What is involved in the Colour Analysis Process?
- Upon purchase, you will receive an email explaining how to submit your photos if booking the On-Line Analysis or an email explaining how to prepare and book for the In-Person Consult. You can secure a booking months in advance if you wish.
- A collection of approximately 18 different categories of Colours will be examined against your complexion using drapes or digitally formatted drapes in controlled conditions.
- We will identify your Value Contrast, Colour Contrast, Overall Value and Skin Undertone.
- We will assist you with identifying the prints which will suit you best and how to coordinate your outfits, and explain how to mix and match your colours quickly.
- You will receive your unique Swatch of Fifty Colours, your Signature Colours, your best Neutrals and a Convenience Card containing your Neutrals and Colours to place in your wallet or purse.
- We will advise on your best Hair Colours, Jewellery Colours, Gemstones and Accessories, handbags, Tie, Briefcase, Belts and Suit Colours.
- We will give you all your personal Colour Colour Guide.
- You have the option to join our own Exclusive Closed Facebook Group for ongoing Mentoring and Advice.
The In-Person Consultation is at 'The Meeting Place' Studio on the Northern end of the Gold Coast, approximately one hour drive south of Brisbane and about one and a half hours drive north of Byron Bay, located close to the Runaway Bay Marina. Online Consults are available within Australia and New Zealand and Internationally.